No products in the cart.
Search for services
Directory of services
- Mission Australia Youth Survey 2019What? The Youth Survey is Australia’s largest annual survey of young people. The online survey is open to young…
- “My Life My Dreams Has Changed My Life”This comment came from one of the participants that finished MLMD a few weeks ago. My Life My Dreams is…
- Domestic and Family ViolenceHere are some really helpful links on Staying Safe If you have experienced domestic and family violence you can get…
- Energy SwitchWhat is Energy Switch? Energy Switch is a NSW Government service which helps customers find a better plan on electricity…
- School Holiday activitiesWe have a bunch of activities running during the school holidays. Check out the details here BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL These…
- Happy Volunteer WeekHappy Volunteer Week. A big thank you to all our wonderful volunteers. Interested in Volunteering with us?
- Domestic and Family Violence preventionIt is Domestic and Family Violence prevention month in QLD, but this is information is relevant anywhere, anytime. (more…)
It is our mission to work collaboratively and inclusively to provide life-improving services and programs for children, young people and families.
Values and Goals
What We Are Striving for
Providing support to one another, working cooperatively, respecting one another’s views and making our work environment fun and enjoyable.
We are connected to the needs of the most vulnerable in our community and strive to help others through our networks and connections.
To be proactively involved in our community in a way that promotes consultation, collaboration and inclusion.
To meet the needs of our target groups through a “best practice” lens of effective planning, implementation and evaluation of programs and services.